Lentil and Vegetable Lasagna Recipe
Lentil and Vegetable Lasagna Recipes
6 sheets ready-cooked lasagna
4 ounces (100g) red lentils
1 onion chopped
14 ounces (400g) can of tomatoes
2 carrots, chopped
1 tsp oregano
100g natural yogurt
1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Place all ingredients for the
sauce in a saucepan and bring to boil.
- Simmer 20 minutes.
- Place half of the sauce in a dish,
with several lasagna sheets on top.
- Add rest of sauce, followed by
remaining lasagna sheets.
- For topping beat eggs with yogurt
then spoon them on top of lasagna.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese,
bake at 400F, gar mark 6, 40 minutes, until topping is golden.
- Serve with large mixed salad
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian Light Lunches Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |