Mushroom Soup Recipe
Mushroom Soup Recipes
7 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 lb field mushrooms, sliced
8 oz tomatoes, skinned and chopped
1.25 pints vegetable stock
6 large slices hot toasted bread, cut into
2.5 oz Parmesan cheese, grated
2 eggs, beaten
salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a heavy pan.
- Add the garlic and fry gently
until it begins to brown.
- Add the mushrooms and cook,
stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and stock and
season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bring to the boil, then lower the
heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Divide the toast slices between 6
individual soup bowls, then sprinkle them with about half of the
- Mix the eggs with the remaining
Parmesan and add to the soup mixture in the pan.
- Remove from the heat immediately
and stir vigorously.
- Pour the soup over the toast and
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Soup Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |