Bean Sprout and Corn Soup Recipe
Bean Sprout and Corn Soup Recipes
1 small onion
2 celery sticks
2 medium potatoes
750 ml chicken stock
1 tbsp lemon juice
salt and pepper
225 g cooked chicken
100 g Mung (Chinese) bean sprouts
100 g corn kernels
450 ml creamy milk
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley or chives
- Chop the onion and celery finely.
- Dice the potatoes.
- Cook the onion and celery with the
butter over low heat until the vegetables are soft and golden.
- Add the potatoes and continue
cooking over low heat, stirring well, for 5 minutes.
- Add the stock, lemon juice, salt
and pepper and bring to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Dice the chicken and add to the
soup with the bean sprouts and corn kernels.
- Add to the soup and simmer for 15
- Stir in the milk, reheat and serve
hot sprinkled with parsley.
A delicious soup with plenty of texture
which is almost a complete meal if served with wholemeal bread.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Soup Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |