Split Pea Soup Cooking Recipe
Split Pea Soup Cooking
green split peas
- Rinse and drain the peas and put them in a 3
quart microwavable casserole.
- Add the chicken broth, celery, onion, potato, ham
- Cover and microwave on high 100% for 10 minutes.
- Stir the soup, replace the cover and microwave on
high 100% for 10 minutes.
- Stir the soup, replace the cover and
microwave on medium 50% for 60-70 minutes, stirring every 30
- Let stand, covered for 10 minutes before serving.
Thick, aromatic split pea soup is a
warming and comforting dish for a cold winter day or a chilly spring
Cooking Tip :
When cooking beans, cover the casserole
with a tight fitting lid. Transparent wrap may not hold up to long
cooking and if it splits, too much moisture will escape.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Peas, Beans, Pulses Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |