Ful Medames Recipe
Ful Medames Recipes
450 g Egyptian brown beans
2 garlic cloves
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
4 hard boiled eggs
salt and pepper
- Soak the beans in cold water
- Drain well and cover with fresh
- Bring slowly to boiling point,
then simmer for about 11/4 hours until the beans are
- Drain well.
- Crush the garlic and stir into the
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Top each portion with an egg.
- Hand salt, pepper, oil and lemon
quarters separately, so that each person seasons his own portion.
These are small brown beans which are
particularly popular in Egypt when made into this unusual dish with hard
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Peas, Beans, Pulses Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |