Stir-Fried Zucchini and Mushrooms Recipe
Stir-Fried Zucchini and Mushrooms Recipes
1 tbsp canola oil
1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
3 medium unpeeled zucchini, cut in 1/2
1 large clove garlic, minced
2 tbsp tamari or light soy sauce
- Wipe mushrooms, carefully remove
- Chop the stalks finely, mix with
the crushed garlic.
- Mash the butter with a fork, mix
in the breadcrumbs, cheese and the mushroom stalks.
- Fry or grill the bacon until
- Drain on crumpled kitchen paper.
- Add to the cheese mixture.
- Fill the mushroom cups with the
- Place under a hot grill to brown
- Serve as a snack or a meal
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Mushrooms Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |