Middle Eastern Pilaf Recipe
Middle Eastern Pilaf Recipes
stalks celery, chopped into small pieces
large onions, peeled and chopped
cloves garlic, crushed
shelled pistachio nuts
long grain rice
freshly ground black pepper
sour cream or natural yoghurt
- Heat half the oil in a large fry
- Sauté celery and onions for 2
- Add garlic, raisins, currants and
- Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
- Remove from pan with slotted
- Set aside, add remaining oil to
- When hot add rice, stir for a few
minutes until rice begins to color.
- Pour over boiling water.
- Add seasoning, cover pan.
- Cook 8 minutes, forking through
- All the water should be absorbed.
- If not, continue cooking a further
- Stir in onion and fruit mixture.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Flower Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |