Madras Potatoes and Cauliflower Recipe
Madras Potatoes and Cauliflower Recipes
potatoes, scrubbed and diced
cauliflower, broken into florets
fresh ginger, peeled and grated
paprika or chili powder
- Add the water to a large saucepan
and bring to a simmer.
- Add the potato and cauliflower and
sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add all the other ingredients,
except the 250ml of boiling water.
- Toss together, over medium heat,
for 5 minutes.
- Add the boiling water, stir.
- Cover saucepan and bring to the
- Reduce heat and simmer gently for
15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and have absorbed all
- Serve hot, garnished with parsley.
- Accompany with boiled brown rice.
The flavor of curried food improves
with standing, this dish can be prepared 24 hours in advance. Cover and
leave in a cool place (not the refrigerator), then reheat before serving.
Tip - Use low fat yoghurt
instead of soured cream on jacket potatoes, and with tacos and curries.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Flower Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |