Sweet Soufflé Potatoes Cooking Recipe
Sweet Soufflé Potatoes Cooking
- Preheat the oven to 220oC/425oF/Gas 7.
- Scrub the potatoes, then prick them all over with a fork.
- Bake for 1 - 11/2 hours until tender.
- Remove them from the oven and reduce the temperature to 180oC/350oF/Gas
- Cut each potato in half and scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
- Return the potatoes shells to the oven to crisp them up while
making the filling.
- Mash the potato flesh using a fork, then add the Gruyére, herb
flavored butter, cream, egg yolks and seasoning.
- Beat well until smooth.
- Whisk the egg whites in a separate bowl until they hold stiff
peaks, then fold into the potato mixture.
- Pile the mixture back into the potato shells and bake for 20 -
25 minutes, until risen and golden brown.
Economical and satisfying, baked potatoes are great for cold weather
eating. Choose a floury variety of potato for the very best results.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Dinner, Party Dishes Vegetable Cooking Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |