lettuce, washed, dried
walnuts, coarsely chopped
each, black and green grapes, washed, dried, separated into small
strawberries, washed and dried
fresh pineapple, peeled, sliced, slices cut into small cubes
fruit, peeled and sliced
- Use the large, outer leave of
lettuce to cover a large plate.
- Shred remainder and sprinkle over
- Moisten with French dressing.
- Mix cheese and nuts together and
mound on to center of plate.
- Surround with the fruits.
- Decorate with maraschino cherries.
North American in concept, this
kaleidoscope of a cottage cheese and fruit assembly is also akin to the
sort of lunch time meal one might order at London's Fortnum and Mason.
Elegant, pretty, fresh.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter