Wheat Stuffed Zucchini Recipe
Wheat Stuffed Zucchini Recipes
sized zucchini 15-18cm long
pre-cooked savoury mince
pre-soaked wheat groats
- Halve the zucchini length wide and
scoop out seeds and a little flesh to leave a good hollow.
- Savoury mince should contain onion
- If what you have on hand does not,
slice a little onion finely and place in a bowl with mince.
- Squeeze water from the groats and
add along with quartered tomatoes, sliced capsicum and peas.
- Mix all together.
- Combine egg yolks with cream and
add to meal.
- Season to taste and fill zucchini.
- Bake for 1 hour or until zucchini
flesh if soft.
- Serve as a complete luncheon dish.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Crops, Vines Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |