Stuffed Cucumber Cooking Recipe
Stuffed Cucumber Cooking Recipes
telegraph cucumber, washed
small bunch watercress
crabmeat, canned of fresh
grated fresh ginger
soy or tamari sauce
- Top and tail cucumber.
- Cut a lengthwise slit down
cucumber only as deep as the seeds.
- Try to avoid halving cucumber.
- Using the handle of a teaspoon,
scrape out and discard seeds.
- Pick over watercress and discard
yellow leaves and stalks.
- Blanch sprigs in boiling water for
30 seconds only.
- Drain and refresh immediately with
- Drain thoroughly.
- Discard any cartilage from
- Drain well, squeezing out all
- combine crab and ginger.
- Holding cucumber slightly open,
spoon crab mixture into cavity.
- Top with watercress leaves,
reserving some for garnish.
- Press cucumber together gently,
wrap securely in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut cucumber in 2cm slices.
- Arrange on a serving plate.
- Sprinkle with soy or tamari sauce.
- Garnish with remaining watercress
2-3 small Lebanese cucumbers may be
used instead of telegraph.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
Crops, Vines Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |