Cindy's Pumpkin Casserole Recipe
Cindy's Pumpkin Casserole Recipes
1 tsp salt
- This recipe came to us by way of a
friend and we vary the spices each time we make it.
- Pre-cook both rice and pumpkin
making sure the latter is somewhat on the underdone side.
- Place the oil to heat, and slice
in the onions, cooking until partially tender.
- Put rice, pumpkin and onions in a
bowl and mash and mix them together.
- Add spices, salt, brewers yeast
- Pile into a casserole dish, top
with a layer of bran flakes and bake slowly for 30 minutes.
- Serve with green beans or spinach.
Oven 350F for the 30 minutes baking
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Crops, Vines Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |