Corn Pockets Recipe
Corn Pockets Recipes
1 cup self
1 cup rye
- Mix all dry ingredients with the
edge of a knife, add a dash of cayenne and pour in the beaten egg
- Let the thick batter stand until
you have a fry pan heated to 400F with the oil just beginning to
- Drop the batter in spoonfuls into
the oil and cook 5 minutes a side watching that they do not burn.
- Place in a warming dish while the
corn is simmered for 5 minutes, ready buttered.
- Slit the corn pockets halfway
through, insert spoonfuls of corn and serve gaping on a breakfast
plate with a crisp bacon rasher.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Breakfast Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |