Warm Rice Salad with Peas, Artichoke and Sun-Dried Tomatoes Recipe
Warm Rice Salad with Peas, Artichoke and Sun-Dried Tomatoes Recipes
white wine vinegar
freshly squeezed orange juice
cloves garlic, crushed
stalks celery, chopped
drained and sliced sun-dried tomatoes
sliced button mushrooms
quartered yellow squash
thawed frozen peas
pawpaw, cut into 1cm cubes
artichokes, drained and cut in halves
cooked long-grain rice
large carrots, grated
black olives, pitted and sliced
- Heat oil in a large frying pan, over moderate heat, add vinegar,
orange juice and garlic, cook 1 minute.
- Add celery, sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, squash and peas, cook
for 3 minutes.
- Add pawpaw, artichokes, rice, toss well.
- Stir in the carrots and olives and spoon onto a serving plate.
- Garnish with a sprig of continental parsley.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian Light Lunches Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |