Vegetable Pasta Carbonara Cooking Recipe
Vegetable Pasta Carbonara Cooking
garlic, finely chopped
cooked linguine, drained
bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Put the squash in the center of a 12"
- Arrange the asparagus on the plate in a ring
around the squash.
- Combine the cauliflower and carrots and
distribute in a ring around the asparagus.
- Put the butter and garlic in a 1 cup glass
measure and microwave on high 100% for 30 seconds, until the butter
- Spoon the garlic butter evenly over the
- Cover the vegetables with heavy duty transparent
wrap, leaving one corner open to vent.
- Microwave on high 100% for 6-8 minutes, until the
vegetables are crisp tender, rotating the plate once during cooking.
- Remove them from the oven and let stand for 2
- Beat the eggs well in a large bowl.
- Add the hot linguine to the eggs and toss well.
- Add the cooked vegetables.
- Set aside 1/4 cup of the cheese and add the
remaining cheese to the bowl along with the cream, bacon, parsley
- Toss well and serve with the reserved cheese on
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian Light Lunches Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |