Tomato Risotto Cooking
Tomato Risotto Cooking Recipes
10 - 12
tomatoes, preferably plum
cheese, finely grated
leaves, shredded, and shavings of Parmesan cheese, to serve
- Halve the tomatoes and scoop out the seeds into a sieve placed
over a bowl.
- Press the seeds with a spoon to extract all the juice.
- Set aside.
- Grill the tomatoes skin side up until the skins are blackened
- Rub off the skins and dice the flesh.
- Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onion and cook for 5
minutes until beginning to soften.
- Add the tomatoes, the reserved juice and seasoning, then cook,
stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring the vegetable stock to the boil in another pan.
- Add the rice to the tomatoes and stir to coat.
- Add a ladleful of the stock and stir gently until absorbed.
- Repeat, adding a ladleful of stock at a time, until all the
stock is absorbed and the rice is tender and creamy.
- Stir in the cannellini beans and grated Parmesan and heat
through for a few minutes.
- Just before serving the risotto, sprinkle each portion with
shredded basil leaves and shaving of Parmesan.
Use plum tomatoes in this dish for their fresh vibrant flavor and
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian Light Lunches Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |