Sweet Corn Pancakes Cooking Recipe
Sweet Corn Pancakes Cooking
chutney, to serve
- Place the flour, egg white and skimmed milk in a food processor
or blender with half the sweet corn and process until smooth.
- Season the batter well and add the remaining sweet corn.
- Heat a frying pan and brush with oil.
- Drop in tablespoons of batter and cook until set.
- Turn over the pancakes and cook the other side until golden.
- Serve hot with tomato chutney.
Serves 4, makes about 12
If you don't have a food processor or blender, place the milk for the
batter in a large bowl and gradually beat in the egg white and milk a
wooden spoon until smooth.
These crisp pancakes are delicious to serve as a snack lunch, or as a
light meal with a crisp mixed salad.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian Light Lunches Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |