Spring Rolls Cooking Recipe
Spring Rolls Cooking Recipes
dried Chinese mushrooms
cloves garlic, crushed
grated fresh ginger
fried bean curd, cut into strips
large carrot, cut into fine strips
water chestnuts, chopped
spring onions, chopped
Chinese cabbage, shredded
spring roll wrappers
oil for deep frying
- Soak the dried mushrooms in hot
water for 30 minutes.
- Drain and squeeze to remove the
- Slice the mushroom caps and
discard the hard stems.
- Heat the tablespoon of oil in a
large wok, swirling gently to coat the base and side.
- Stir fry the garlic, ginger, bean
curd, carrot and water chestnuts for 30 seconds over high heat.
- Add the spring onion and cabbage,
and cook for 1 minute, or until the cabbage has just softened.
- Add the soy sauce and some salt,
white pepper and sugar, to taste; cool.
- Add the sliced mushroom caps.
- Mix the flour with 2 tablespoons
of water to form a paste.
- Keep the spring roll wrappers
covered with a clean damp tea towel while you work.
- Place two wrappers on a board, one
on top of the other.
- The rolls are made with two layers
- Cut the large square into four
- Brush the edges of each square
with a little flour paste.
- Place about 1 tbsp of the filling
in the center of one square.
- With a corner facing you, roll up
the wrapper firmly, folding in the sides as you roll.
- Repeat with the remaining wrappers
- Heat the oil in a wok, deep fry
the rolls, about four at a time, for 3 minutes, or until golden.
- Drain on paper towels.
Preparation : 45 minutes
Cooking : 30 minutes
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian Light Lunches Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |