Spaghetti With Herb Sauce Cooking
Spaghetti With Herb Sauce Cooking Recipes
fresh mixed herbs, such as parsley, basil and thyme
grated Parmesan cheese
leaves, to garnish
- Put the herbs, garlic and half the pine nuts into a food
- With the machine running slowly, add the oil and process to form
a thick purée.
- Cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted water for 8
minutes until al dente.
- Drain thoroughly.
- Transfer the herb purée to a large warm bowl, then add the
spaghetti and Parmesan.
- Toss well to coat the paste with the sauce.
- Sprinkle over the remaining pine nuts and the bail leaves and
Herbs make a wonderfully aromatic sauce - the heat from the pasta
releases their flavor to delicious effect.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian Light Lunches Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |