Pasta With Spring Vegetables Cooking
Pasta With Spring
Vegetables Cooking Recipes
fresh mixed herbs, such as parsley, thyme and sage
grated Parmesan cheese, to serve
- Divide the broccoli florets into tiny sprigs.
- Cut the leeks and asparagus diagonally into 5 cm lengths
- Trim the fennel bulb and remove any tough outer leaves.
- Cut into wedges, leaving the layers attached at the root ends so
the pieces stay intact.
- Cook each vegetables separately in boiling salted water until
just tender - use the same water for each vegetable.
- Drain well and keep warm.
- Melt the butter in a separate pan, add the chopped shallot and
cook, stirring occasionally until softened, but not browned.
- Stir in the herbs and cream and cook for a few minutes, until
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 10 minutes
until al dente.
- Drain well and add to the sauce with the vegetables.
- Toss gently and season with plenty of pepper.
- Serve the pasta hot with a sprinkling of freshly grated
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian Light Lunches Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |