Pasta With Broccoli and Artichokes Cooking
Pasta With Broccoli and
Artichokes Cooking Recipes
2 x 175 g
20 - 25
pepper, quartered, seeded, and thinly sliced
halved and thinly sliced
shapes, such as penne or fusilli
marinated artichoke hearts, drained and thinly sliced
olives, pitted and chopped
- Heat 30 ml of the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Add the red pepper and onion and cook over low heat until just
soft, 8 - 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the thyme, salt and vinegar.
- Cook for 30 seconds more, stirring, then set aside.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
- Add the pasta and cook until just tender (check package
directions for timing).
- Drain, rinse with hot water, then drain again well.
- Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add 30 ml of the oil and toss well to coat.
- Add the artichokes, broccoli, olives, parsley, onion mixture and
remaining oil to the pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir to blend.
- Leave to stand at least 1 hour before serving, or chill
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian Light Lunches Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |