Leek and Courgette Bake Cooking
Leek and Courgette Bake Cooking Recipes
large or 4
- Melt the butter in a medium to large pan, add the leek and cook
for 2 minutes, stirring.
- Add the courgettes and flour and cook for a further 2 minutes,
- Gradually stir in the milk, then bring to the boil, stirring to
make sure there are no lumps, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Season with salt, pepper and mustard, stir in the fromage frais,
basil and caraway seeds, if using.
- Beat in the egg yolks.
- Preheat the oven to 190oC/375o F/Gas 5.
- Whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks.
- Using a metal spoon, carefully fold the egg whites into the
- Spoon into a 1.75 liter casserole or ovenproof dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until well risen and golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
This creamy vegetable dish is lovely for a light lunch; add
mushrooms, peppers or sweet corn, if you like.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian Light Lunches Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |