Italian Walnut and Parmesan Gnocchi Recipe
Italian Walnut and Parmesan Gnocchi Recipes
1 tsp salt
butter or margarine
Cheddar cheese, grated
finely grated Parmesan cheese
walnuts, finely chopped
1 Grade 1
or 2 eggs, beaten
- Pour milk into a heavy based
- Add semolina, salt and half the
butter or margarine.
- Slowly bring to the boil, stirring
- Continue to cook moderately for a
further 3 minutes when mixture will be very thick.
- Remove from heat and beat in 50 g
Cheddar cheese adn 25 g Parmesan cheese, the walnuts and egg.
- Return to heat and cook slowly,
stirring all the time, for a further 2 minutes.
- Spread into a greased Swiss roll
tin and smooth top with a knife dipped in water.
- Cover loosely with foil and
refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into 1" (2.5 cm) squares and
arrange, in layers, in a greased, 1 liter shallow, heatproof dish.
- Dot with flakes of remaining
butter or margarine, sprinkle with rest of the cheese and reheat and
brown for 15-20 minutes in oven 400F, Gas 6.
- Spoon out of dish to serve.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian Light Lunches Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |