Courgettes and Peppers au Gratin Recipe
Courgettes and Peppers au Gratin Recipes
15 - 30 ml
red pepper, seeded and sliced
green pepper, seeded and sliced
walnut or hazelnut oil
grated lime rind
salt and black pepper
- Mix the courgettes and peppers together.
- Add the oils and seasoning and toss well until the vegetables
are thoroughly coated in oil.
- Preheat the oven to 180oC/350oF/Gas 4.
- Blend the cream and a little milk together to give a pouring
- Add the lime rind and seasoning and pour evenly over the
- Sprinkle with the almonds and bake for 30 minutes, until the top
is golden and the vegetables tender.
To make this dish into a more substantial meal, top with a layer of
sliced, cooked potatoes and a cheese sauce, in place of the soured cream
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian Light Lunches Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |