Corn and Peanut Fritters Recipe
Corn and Peanut Fritters Recipes
125 g self
1 Grade 3
melted butter or margarine
tbsp cooked and drained sweet corn
salted peanuts, chopped
fat or oil for frying
- Sift flour, salt, mustard and
pepper into a bowl.
- Beat in whole egg and butter or
- Whisk in milk to make a smooth,
- Stir in sweet corn and peanuts.
- Brush a heavy based frying pan
(non-stick for preference) with melted fat or oil.
- Heat until very hot then pour off
surplus into a cup or fritters will stick.
- Drop small mounds of mixture,
about 4 at a time, into pan.
- Flatten slightly then cook until
bubbles break on the surface and undersides are golden brown.
- Flip over and cook second sides
- Repeat, using up all the mixture.
- Place Fritters, as they are
cooked, between folds of a tea towel to keep warm.
- Serve as suggested.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian Light Lunches Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |