Baked Polenta With Tomatoes Recipe
Baked Polenta With Tomatoes Recipes
- Bring the stock to the boil in a large saucepan, then gradually
stir in the polenta.
- continue stirring the polenta over moderate heat for about 5
minutes, until the mixture begins to come away from the sides of the
- Stir in the chopped sage and season well, then spoon the polenta
into a lightly oiled, shallow 23 x 33 cm tin and spread evenly.
- Leave to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 200oC/400oF/Gas 6.
- Cut the cooled polenta into 24 squares using a sharp knife.
- Arrange the polenta overlapping with tomato slices in a lightly
oiled, shallow ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden
- Serve hot.
To make a more substantial meal, omit the Parmesan cheese and arrange
slices of mozzarella cheese in between the tomato and polenta slices
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian Light Lunches Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |