Swedish Pea Soup Recipe
Swedish Pea Soup Recipes
225 g split peas
225 g salt pork belly
1 medium onion
900 ml water
salt and pepper
- Put the peas and pork into a pan.
- Add the chopped onion and water.
- Bring to the boil, cover and
simmer for 1.5 hours until the peas are very soft.
- Lift out the pork and cut into
- Put on to a serving plate.
- Season the soup with salt and
pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with the pork on a side
dish to be eaten separately with mustard.
This is the traditional Thursday meal
in Sweden, followed by pancakes with jam.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
Vegetable Soup Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |