Spinach and Broccoli Soup Recipe
Spinach and Broccoli Soup Recipes
2 tbsp olive oil
2 oz butter
1 onion, diced
1 garlic clove, crushed and chopped
2 potatoes, chopped
8 oz broccoli, chopped
10 oz spinach, washed and chopped
1.5 pints vegetable stock
4 oz Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled into
4-8 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp grated nutmeg
salt and pepper
3 oz toasted pine nuts, to garnish
warm crusty bread, to serve
- Heat the oil and butter in a
- Add the onion and garlic and fry
over a low heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, broccoli,
spinach and stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the soup to a food
processor or blender and process to a puree, if liked.
- Return to the pan and warm
- Add the Gorgonzola, together with
the lemon juice, nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a warm tureen, garnish
with the toasted pine nuts and serve with warm crusty bread.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Soup Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |