Pumpkin and Lemon Soup Recipe
Pumpkin and Lemon Soup Recipes
1 large onion, sliced
500g pumpkin, peeled, deseeded and cut
250g potatoes, peeled and sliced
1 small garlic clove, crushed
1 thyme sprig
1.2 liters chicken stock
4 tbsp lemon juice
150ml double cream
salt and pepper
- Melt the butter in saucepan, add
onion, fry over low heat for 3 minutes until soft and translucent.
- Add pumpkin, potatoes, garlic and
- Cover the pan, cook over low heat
for 20 minutes, until vegetables are soft.
- Add stock and season with salt and
pepper to taste.
- Bring to boil, lower the heat,
simmer 10 minutes, remove the thyme sprig.
- Transfer to food processor,
process to smooth puree.
- Add lemon juice, stir in cream,
reheat without boiling.
- Serve hot.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Soup Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |