Potato and Leek Soup Recipe
Potato and Leek Soup Recipes
basic chicken stock or 2 chicken stock cubes dissolved in 750ml
of celery, chopped
- To a large saucepan, add the stock
or water and the prepared vegetables.
- Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30
minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Puree the mixture in a blender or
food processor, or press through a wire sieve.
- Return purée to the saucepan.
- Add the skimmed milk and white
pepper to taste.
- Stir and re-heat.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Soup Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |