Pea Soup With Tarragon Recipe
Pea Soup With Tarragon Recipes
225 g dried peas
1.2 liter water
2 tbsp fresh tarragon
2 tbsp single cream
salt and pepper
- Soak the peas in cold water
- Drain well and cover with.
- Bring to the boil, boil for 10
minutes and then simmer for 1-1 1/4 hours until soft.
- Add the tarragon and continue
simmering for 5 minutes.
- Rub through a sieve or blend in a
- Reheat, stir in the cream and
season to taste.
A delicious soup made from dried peas
flavored with fresh tarragon. In the winter, dried tarragon may be used,
but the quantity should be halved.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Soup Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |