Onion and Barley Soup Recipe
Onion and Barley Soup Recipes
- Soak the barley in the stock for
30 minutes before hand.
- Slice the onions evenly and sauté
gently in a pan with the oil.
- Do not brown.
- Place barley, stock and onions
together in a pot and bring to a slow simmer.
- Cook gently until the barley is
tender and the texture is creamy.
- Salt to taste.
- Finley chop spring onion and float
on top of individual bowls together with toasted wholemeal slices
trimmed to tidy shapes.
Serves 6 - 8
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Soup Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |