2 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, diced
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 celery sticks, chopped
1 leek, thinly sliced
1 carrot, chopped
13 oz can chopped tomatoes
1 pint vegetable stock
1 courgette, diced
1/2 small cabbage, shredded
1 bay leaf
3 oz canned haricot beans
3 oz spaghetti, broken into small pieces
1 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
salt and pepper
2 oz Parmesan cheese, freshly grated, to
- Heat the oil in a saucepan.
- Add the onion, garlic, celery,
leek and carrot and fry over a low heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, stock,
courgette, cabbage, bay leaf and haricot beans.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for
- Add the spaghetti and season to
taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir well and cook for a further 8
- Keep stirring as the soup may
stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Just before serving, add the
chopped parsley and stir well.
- Serve immediately with grated
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Soup Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |