Golden Corn Soup Recipe
Golden Corn Soup Recipes
saffron or turmeric
2 tsp salt
whole kernel corn
- Finely chop onions and put to one
side while water heats to boiling.
- Drift the lentils into the boiling
water trying to keep it on the boil.
- Add the onion.
- Pre mix the cumin, saffron the
salt with a little water and pour into the soup.
- Simmer until the onions are soft,
then whisk the soup with a metal whisk until the lentils are
- Drain the can of corn and tip the
kernels into the soup.
- This lovely golden soup is now
ready to serve as a light luncheon, a dinner accompaniment, a cold
night comforter or a bedtime snack.
Serves 6 - 8
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Soup Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |