Fenugreek and Potato Soup Recipe
Bean Sprout and Corn Soup Recipes
225 g potatoes
450 ml chicken stock or water
225 g fenugreek sprouts
150 ml creamy milk
salt and pepper
- Boil the potatoes in the stock or
water until tender.
- Lift out the potatoes and reserve
the cooking liquid.
- Put the potatoes into a liquidizer
or food processor with three quarters of the sprouts and the milk,
add blend until smooth.
- Return to the saucepan with the
- Bring to boiling point and simmer
for 3 minutes.
- Season to taste and garnish with
remaining fenugreek sprouts.
A quickly made soup with a spicy flavor
which is suitable for summer or winter meals.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Soup Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |