Cream of Artichoke Soup with Parmesan Croutons Recipe
Cream of Artichoke Soup with Parmesan Croutons Recipes
500g Jerusalem artichokes, peeled and
500g potatoes, peeled and sliced
2 onions, sliced
300ml chicken stock
150ml single cream, to garnish
salt and pepper
3 thick slices of white bread, crusts
removed, cut into 1cm squares
oil, for shallow frying
1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt the butter in saucepan, add
artichokes, potatoes, onions, stir well, cover, cook for 20-25
minutes over low heat.
- Shake the pan to ensure even
- Add milk, chicken stock to the
pan, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Simmer the soup, stir for 45
- Transfer the soup to a food
processor and process to a smooth puree.
- Return the soup to the rinsed pan
and reheat gently.
- Make the croutons, fry the cubes
of bread in hot oil, turn constantly, for 5 minutes, drain and toss
in the grated Parmesan while still hot.
- Ready to serve with swirl of cream
to garnish, add the Parmesan croutons.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Soup Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |