Celeriac Soup Recipe
Celeriac Soup Recipes
celeriac roots, about 1 kg trimmed weight
- In a large casserole dish, heat
the butter over a low heat.
- Add the onions; cover and cook
- They should take about 10 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Wash and peel the celeriac and cut
into thick slices.
- Add to the onions along with the
potatoes, salt and celery seeds.
- Stir so that all are coated with
- Add the water and milk, cover the
casserole and simmer the vegetables until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture in batches to
a food processor and process for only a few seconds.
- The soup should retain its chunky
- Return the soup to the casserole
dish, season with white pepper and dilute with more milk if you find
the consistency a little too thick for your taste.
- Reheat gently.
Celeriac is not a handsome
vegetable to look at. It is a celery grown for its root
and is used in both salads and soups.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Soup Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |