Cauliflower Soup Recipe
Cauliflower Soup Recipes
15 fl oz
10 fl oz
cauliflower, divided into florets
butter or margarine
salt and pepper
- Cook the cauliflower in boiling
salted water for 10 minutes.
- Drain the cauliflower and reserve
a few florets for garnishing.
- Bring the vegetable stock to the
boil, add the rest of the cauliflower and continue cooking until it
- Puree in a blender or food
processor or rub through a sieve.
- Melt the butter in the soup pan,
add the flour and cook for 1 minutes.
- Gradually stir in the milk, add
the puree and sugar.
- Bring to the boil and boil for 2
- Season with salt and pepper and
stir in the reserved cauliflower florets.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Soup Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |