Carrot and Coriander Pate Recipe
Carrot and Coriander Pate Recipes
500g carrots, grated
1 tbsp ground coriander
175ml freshly squeezed orange juice
50g medium-fat soft cheese
30g coriander leaves
salt and pepper
rustic bread, to serve
- Place the grated carrot in
saucepan, together with ground coriander, orange juice, water.
- Cover and simmer 40 minutes until
the carrots are cooked.
- Cool and transfer to food
processor with a little of the cooking liquid.
- Add soft cheese and coriander
leaves and process until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and
pepper and blend again.
- Spoon into small dishes, chill
before serving with rustic bread.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Soup Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |