Broccoli Bisque Amandine Recipe
Broccoli Bisque Amandine Recipes
blanched whole almonds, ground
2 1/2 cups
plain nondairy milk
ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spread the ground almonds in a
thin, even layer on a dry baking sheet, and toast them in the oven
for 8 to 10 minutes, just until they are golden.
- Watch closely so that the almonds
do not burn.
- Reserve 4 tsp of the toasted
ground almonds for a garnish, and set the remainder aside.
- Steam the broccoli until it is
very tender, about 12 to 14 minutes.
- Combine the cooked broccoli,
remaining toasted ground almonds, and the milk in batches in a
- Process each batch until the
mixture is completely smooth.
- Pour the blended soup into a large
mixing bowl and continue processing the rest of the soup in a
- Transfer the blended mixture to a
2 quart saucepan.
- Warm the soup over medium heat,
stirring often until it is hot.
- Do not boil.
- Season the soup with salt and
pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle each serving with some of
the reserved toasted almonds.
Makes about 5 cups
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Soup Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |