Aubergine Pate Recipe
Aubergine Pate Recipes
2 large aubergines
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 tsp lemon juice
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp chopped parsley
salt and pepper
wholemeal toast, to serve
- Prick the aubergines all over with
a fork, cut them in half and place, cut side down, on a greased
- Place in oven, 375F, gas mark 5,
30-40 minutes until softened.
- Peel the aubergines and place in
food processor with garlic and lemon juice.
- Process, adding the oil a teaspoon
at a time.
- Stir in the parsley, season to
taste with salt and pepper, spoon into ramekin dishes.
- Chill in refrigerator for 60
- Garnish with parsley and lemon
- Serve with wholemeal toast.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Soup Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |