Asparagus Cheese Soup Recipe
Asparagus Cheese Soup Recipes
1 small onion, chopped
750g fresh asparagus, cut into 2.5cm
1.2 liters chicken stock
125g brie cheese, diced
few drops of green food coloring
salt and pepper
150ml single cream
a few cooked asparagus spears
- Melt the butter in saucepan, add
onion, fry gently 5 minutes until soft and lightly browned.
- Add the asparagus and cook 1-2
- Pour in the stock, season to taste
with salt and pepper, bring to boil, cover, lower heat, simmer 25
minutes, or until asparagus is tender.
- Remove pan from heat, transfer
soup to a food processor and process to a smooth puree.
- Add the diced cheese and mix
thoroughly until smooth.
- Return the soup to the rinsed pan
- Adjust the seasoning to taste and
add the green food coloring (optional).
- Ready to serve with swirls of
cream and asparagus spears.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Soup Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |