Wilted Spinach Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipe
Wilted Spinach Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipes
fresh spinach leaves (stems removed), torn and lightly packed
thinly sliced mushrooms
thin slices red onion, cut in half and separated into crescents
1 1/2 tbsp
extra virgin olive oil
fruit sweetened seedless raspberry jelly
2 tbsp red
salt (or to taste)
ground black pepper, to taste
sunflower seeds or coarsely chopped walnuts, lightly pan toasted
- Remove the stems of the spinach,
and rinse the leaves well.
- Dry the leaves thoroughly by
either patting them with a clean kitchen towel or spinning them in a
- Tear the spinach leaves into large
pieces, and place them in a large mixing bowl along with the
mushrooms and onion.
- To make the dressing, heat the oil
in a small skillet or saucepan.
- Add the garlic and stir fry it for
- Then add the raspberry jelly,
vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Warm the dressing just until the
jelly is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Pour the warm dressing over the
spinach leaves, mushrooms, and onion.
- Toss until everything is evenly
- Top each serving with a tablespoon
of the seeds or nuts.
- Serve at once.
To pan toast the sunflower seeds or
walnuts, lightly dry roast them in a skillet over medium heat, stirring
often, until fragrant and golden brown.
This scrumptious salad is effortless to
prepare, making it perfect for everyday service, but its elegant
presentation also makes it ideal for company.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian Salad Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |