Spinach and Beetroot Salad Recipe
Spinach and Beetroot Salad Recipes
spinach leaves, to serve
fresh parsley, to garnish
juice of 1
- Arrange the spinach leaves in a shallow salad bowl.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the caraway seeds, orange juice, sugar and salt and pepper.
- Add the beetroot and shake the pan to coat it with the dressing.
- Spoon the warm beetroot and dressing mixture in amongst the spinach and sprinkle with the chopped parsley.
- Serve at once either as an accompaniment or as a main course.
Serves 4 - 6
Cooking Tip :
Use freshly cooked beetroot, not those that have been steeped in vinegar.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Salad Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |