Leek and Quail's Egg Salad Recipe
Leek and Quail's Egg Salad Recipes
clove garlic, crushed
leeks, white part only, cut into thin
olive oil, extra
sprigs of watercress to garnish
- Bring a large saucepan of water to
the boil, add quail's eggs, cook for 3 minutes, drain.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan
over moderate heat.
- Add the garlic and leeks, cook for
- Arrange the leeks on a bed of
lettuce on each entree plate.
- Shell the eggs and place on top of
- Dress salad with combined extra
olive oil and French dressing, garnish with a sprig of watercress if
Cooking Tip :
If quail's eggs are hard to obtain,
substitute 3 hen's eggs, hard-boiled and quartered.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Salad Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |