Kidney Bean Salad Recipe
Kidney Bean Salad Recipes
225 g red kidney beans
1 small cauliflower
1 green pepper
2 celery sticks
1 small onion
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
6 tbsp oil
3 tbsp wine vinegar
- Soak the beans in cold water
- Drain well, rinse in cold water
- Cover with fresh water and bring
to the boil.
- Boil for 10 minutes, cover and
simmer for 1 hour.
- Drain well and cool.
- Put the beans into a serving bowl.
- Add the cauliflower divided into
- Core and seed the pepper and cut
the flesh in strips.
- Slice the celery thinly and chop
the onion very finely.
- Mix the pepper, celery and onion
into the beans.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Mix the oil and vinegar and season
well with Tabasco sauce.
- Pour over the salad.
- Leave to stand for 2 hours and
A "hot" and colorful salad which my be
served as a first course or used as an accompaniment to meat or fish. It
also makes a good filling for pitta bread.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian Salad Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |