Green Rice Salad Recipe
Green Rice Salad Recipes
75 g long grain rice
1 bunch watercress
100 g fenugreek sprouts
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
salt and pepper
4 tbsp salad oil
2 tbsp wine vinegar
- Cook the rice in boiling salted water for 12 minutes until tender.
- Drain well and rinse in cold water.
- Drain thoroughly and put into a serving bowl.
- Leave until cold.
- Trim the lower stems of the watercress and chop the leaves and upper stalks roughly.
- Stir into the rice with the fenugreek sprouts, parsley, chives, salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, mix the oil and vinegar, pour over the salad and toss well.
A subtle blend of herb and spice flavors enhances this attractive looking salad. It may be made with brown rice, but this takes about 40 minutes to cook.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian Salad Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |