Grapefruit, Avocado and Cashew Salad Recipe
Grapefruit, Avocado and Cashew Salad Recipes
cashew nuts, lightly toasted, coarsely chopped
French dressing flavored with 1/2 tsp dried mint
tbsp chopped parsley
- Peel both grapefruit, removing all
traces of white pith.
- Holding each piece of fruit over a
bowl to catch the juice, remove segments of flesh by cutting in
between the membranes, the tough, dividing skin which holds the
- Peel avocado, halve and remove
- Dice fruit.
- Add to bowl with toasted cashews.
- Toss ingredients together with
French dressing and mint.
- Divide salad equally between 4 or
6 dishes, sprinkle with parsley and serve lightly chilled.
Fresh tasting and fairly sharp, an
appetizing contrast to roast lamb and pork.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Salad Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |