Farmer's Joy Salad Recipe
Farmer's Joy Salad Recipes
frozen peas and beans
tbsp raw sugar
hulled sunflower and pumpkin seeds
- Soak the red, black, yellow and
white beans overnight in 4 times their volume of water.
- Put in saucepan, cover with water,
add salt and simmer for 1 1/2 hours or until just tender and
- Drain and place in a bowl with
chopped parboiled green beans and peas.
- Boil vinegar, water and sugar
until reduced to half volume.
- Add 1/2 cup salad oil and shake to
- Pour over the salad and place in
refrigerator for several hours.
- Just before serving add the corn
kernels and seeds.
- Toss to redistribute the dressing
and serve piled high in your favorite bowl with green salad
- If serving as a buffet piece do
please include optional spoons for your guests.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Salad Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |